We are the major exporter of Chemical cement Hardener in the construction industry. The chemicals are incorporated with latest technology that results in an excellent strength of bricks and tiles. All these chemicals uses the principle of chemical bonding for making bulk quantities of blocks. There is wide range of technical specifications and models in which this Cement Hardener is available to our clients at pocket friendly prices.
This solution, when properly applied, offers substantial improvement in abrasion and chemical resistance and will significantly improve the durability of the concrete surface when compared to untreated concrete. As chemical is applied and penetrates into the concrete surface, a chemical reaction takes place, producing a byproduct that fills in the pores of the concrete. This process produces a substantially denser concrete surface with enhanced durability. In addition to the densifying and hardening action, hardener also solidifies the concrete, eliminating dusting and pitting.
- Penetrates deeply into concrete to densify and harden surfaces to help prevent entry of moisture and other foreign matter.
- Dustproofs and improves chemical, petroleum, and abrasion resistance of treated surfaces.
- Provides a permanent, attractive sheen with the ability to polish.
- Protects against scratching or peeling.
- Provides tough, protected surface that wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t after-yellow, discolor, or show pedestrian or vehicular traffic wear marks.
- Improves light reflectance.
- Ready to use from container and easy to apply.